[Capdist-auditions] CASTING CALL: Warner Bros Lead & Supporting roles!

DeLisi Creative casting at delisicreative.org
Fri Jul 5 06:37:52 EDT 2019

 WARNER BROS OPEN CASTING CALL NOTICE We're on an incredible new PRINCIPAL CASTING SEARCH for an undisclosed Warner Bros film! Seeking LEAD ROLES. No acting experience necessary! We're looking for people to play JAPANESE for LEAD roles (18-20's). And people to play ASIAN (Japanese a plus) for other LEAD & SUPPORTING roles (teens 18-20's AND kids 9-11). We share our casting notices so everyone gets an opportunity! * If right for a role, follow submission instructions! * If not, feel free to FWD, share, refer or delete! "BOX 28" (an undisclosed Warner Bros film) ROLES: ** No other roles at this time! Check our social accounts for updates! ** Especially looking for JUN: Male, to play Japanese, English speaking. Must be legal 18-20's to play 18: Sharp-eyed, sinewy, tough, handsome, cool. He is the leader of a street gang of teenagers & knows how to have a good time. JUN should not be too cool or too tough. He's a scrappy, ragtag kid who's not worried about anything. Your weird, natural authentic self is encouraged! LEAD. KOICHI: Male, to play Japanese, English speaking. Must be legal 18-20's to play 17: Constantly forced to punch up in order to survive. He's fearless to the point of recklessness. He is haunted by the loss of a loved one. LEAD.  MISA: Female, to play Japanese, English speaking. Must be legal 18-30: Beautiful, intelligent, strong-willed. She is a member of an anti-government organization trying to save her city. LEAD. REINA: Female, to play Asian, English speaking (Japanese a plus). Must be legal 18-20's to play 17: Gentle, kind, cute, compassionate. She is a member of a biker gang & cares deeply for Koichi. SUPPORTING LEAD. TAKAMATSU: Male, to play Asian, English speaking (Japanese a plus). Must be legal 18-20's to play 18: Large, tough, loyal, short-fused. A member of Jun's gang & a close friend. SUPPORTING LEAD. .  YUKI: Male, to play Asian, English speaking (Japanese a plus). Must be legal 18-20's to play 16: A small, clever, brainy technical wiz, he is the youngest member of Jun's street gang. SUPPORTING LEAD.  GEN: Male, to play Asian, English speaking (Japanese a plus), age 10: A small, mysterious boy on an urgent mission; he is humble, shy, compassionate & wise beyond his years. SUPPORTING LEAD. AIMI: Female, to play Asian, English speaking (Japanese a plus), age 10: A mysterious girl on an urgent mission; she is kind, gentle, compassionate & wise beyond her years. SUPPORTING LEAD. SUMIO: Male, to play Asian, English speaking (Japanese a plus), age 10: A larger, mysterious boy on an urgent mission; he is bold, brave compassionate and wise beyond his years. SUPPORTING LEAD. To Be Considered & Notes: Email filmcastingsearch at gmail.com. Instructions below!  Subject Line: First & last name/role (city/state). Body-of-Email: First & last name/role/height, phone/email & city/state of residence. Current photo (NOT filtered or retouched. A simple, honest photo of the real you! Face & body type is great)! Fun facts about yourself, so we get to know you!  MINOR: We must correspond w/parent/guardian! Incl requested info above. Clarify name/age/DOB of minor, PLUS name of parent/guardian/contact info. Several CD's are covering this film (overall Deb Zane). If you already auditioned, it's unnecessary to re-submit. We're on the same team! The Producer is committed to providing equal employment opportunity & prohibits all forms of unlawful discrimination & harassment based upon ages 40 or over, ancestry, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military & veteran status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by law. ** There is NEVER a fee to audition! Such claims are fraudulent & should be reported. ** * FREE WORKSHOP / THINK TANK / LAUNCH PAD! * (cities/dates TBD) If you’re an actor, filmmaker, writer, director, creative/production person interested in new & creative ways to invest in your own projects, please email delisicreative at gmail.com indicating your interest (first/last name, city/state). When dates/cities are locked, you’ll be first on invitation list. Space is limited. We post updates on our social! CONNECT to keep informed! FB: DeLisi Creative | The Re-Gift | Debbie | Adam Twitter: DeLisi Creative 3 Crazy Ladies (non profit arts org) IG: DeLisiCreative More: DeLisi Creative ‌ ‌ ‌ DeLisi Creative | 4519 Ambrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Unsubscribe capdist-auditions at dx.ayw.org Update Profile | About Constant Contact Sent by casting at delisicreative.org in collaboration with Try email marketing for free today!