[Capdist-auditions] Actors for Silent Film

Shei Tijani Manon actorsheitmanon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 12:43:17 EDT 2019

I'm looking for 3 Non Union actors of color 2 male actors and 1 female for
a silent film.
The film is about a couple that seems to have a perfect relationship is put
to the test when it is revealed that one if them is living a double life.

There's a same sex kissing scene so I'm looking for actors who are
comfortable with that, it's non paid, but you'll receive a copy of the
finished product, credit and I'll provide food.

If you're interested, please email your headshot, resume and actors reel to
actorsheitmanon at gmail.com