[Capdist-auditions] Triple Threat Theater Camp in Saratoga - fee required

stepdl at aol.com stepdl at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 18:32:37 EDT 2019

Hi - please post my camp.  how long do you post it for?

Tango Fusion Dance Company and Lake Avenue PTA present
Triple Threat Theatre Camp with co-directors Johnny and Diane Martinez
Exciting Update - Our musical director Lesley O'Donnell is the vocal coach of American Idol contestant Mariah Formica and The Voice contestant Madison Van Denburg.
August 12th - 16th at St. Peter's educational building in Saratoga
This year's show :  Beauty and the Beast
Camp times : 9am to 3pm.  Ages - 7 - 14
Cost: $300 ( $275) by July 20th and second sibling discount
More info and online registration at HTTPS://TRIPLE-THREAT-THEATRE-CAMP.CHEDDARUP.COM
Questions - Diane - 518-932-6446