[Capdist-auditions] Summer Theater at YAG - still time to register - Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 09:27:34 EDT 2019

Young Actors Guild is now in our 30th year of quality Children's Theater
programming!  We are the longest running educational theater program in the
Capital District. We have received many awards of excellence from The
Theater Association of New York State.  We have been recognized by the
Times Union Best of for the past 5 years.  If you are looking for a
wholesome, creative and social experience for your child age 7-17, Young
Actors Guild is the place to be!
There is still time to register for our 5 week summer program, ending in
full scale musical production of "Anne of Green Gables"!  Students attend
classes in Music, Acting, Dance, and tech as well as rehearsing and
performing in a variety of opportunities throughout the summer including
our productions of Anne of Green Gables, a classic favorite about a young
girls experience being adopted on a farm in Nova Scotia.
For more information Go to youngactorsguild.org. Register today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5dC8CSK8wY&feature=youtu.be