[Capdist-auditions] YAG Theater Apprenticeships - Technical - Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 20:51:17 EDT 2019

The Young Actors Guild is the longest running educational program in the
Capital District, now in our 30th year.  We have won numerous awards of
excellence from the Theater Association of New York State as well as being
recognized for the past 5 years by the Times Union Best of.  We are seeking
High School Juniors and Seniors and College age students interested in
lighting and sound for theater productions this summer.  Interested parties
should email Mary D'Amico at bestyagever at gmail.com.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>