[Capdist-auditions] YOUTH THEATER SUMMER TROUPE (Fee Required)

Damon Lee mydlproject at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 10:55:20 EDT 2019

If you like to perform and desire an audience and are looking for an
inexpensive option for the summer, then join our *Youth Theater Summer
Troupe*. The program is *offered to ages 10 and up*. This is an
intensive *2-week/5
hour a day program* that have participants performance ready. All
participants learn pieces to perform at the *End of Summer Theater Event in
Lake George*. Sketches, Dance Pieces and Music combine to create a show for
a live audience at Shepherds Park!

*The End of the Summer Theater Event is a family friendly event August 24th
from 12-9 and will feature Musicians, Dance Troupes, Artists, Actor
Sketches, Comedians and more. A fun day filled with face-painting,
give-a-ways and more.*

Youth Theater Summer Troupe works with all experience levels to cultivate
their talent and build confidence to perform for an audience. *We begin
Monday August 12th @ 10am*.
*$65 is the cost of the program and covers the cost of lunch and a t-shirt*.
The Summer Troupe is accepting applications and is on a first come-first
served basis. *Spaces are limited*. Act fast and don't miss out! Visit
www.thedlproject.com for more information. Direct all inquiries to
mydlproject at gmail.com

Click on the link below to complete the registration process.

https://www.cognitoforms.com/TheDamonLeeProject/YouthTheaterSummerTroupeAugust12th24th

[image: Summer Troup Pic.jpg]

[image: Youth Theater Pic.png]
For more information about the Youth Theater summer troupe, you can
download the flyer or click the link below.

https://www.thedlproject.com/youth-theater.html
--
*Damon Lee*
Organizer/Producer