[Capdist-auditions] Andrew Keenen Bolger Broadway Master Class (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 20:24:26 EDT 2019

Master Class Performing Arts is THRILLED to welcome
*ANDREW KEENAN-BOLGER *
to Schenectady on July 20th!

EMAIL US BACK TO REGISTER, WE ONLY HAVE A SPECIFIC NUMBER OF SLOTS FOR THIS
WORKSHOP!

COST:  $150.00

Important Dates:
*July 16, 2019* - Audition (6pm to 9pm)
*July 18, 2019* - Showcase Rehearsal (6pm to 9pm)
*July 20, 2019* - Workshop (Time TBD by Andrew); Showcase (7pm)

*AUDITION* - We are asking students to audition with us for this workshop!
The audition process is used to:  1) prepare students for the workshop, 2)
give pointers on how to improve their performance prior to the workshop, 3)
make sure that students do not overlap in material for the workshop (come
with several options prepared).

*SHOWCASE REHEARSAL* - At the student showcase, following the workshop, we
will be presenting a opening and a closing number.  These materials will be
provided to students upon registration and we will learn the music/dance on
the 18th.  Please come prepared to work and learn these two challenging
pieces of musical theatre.

*WORKSHOP *- The time of the workshop is TBD as we wait for Andrew to send
over the official time.  Andrew will work with each student individually on
their audition piece and showcase material.  He will provide coaching and
tips, as well as a talkback following the workshop.  Students can prepare
questions and other important information for this workshop (this is also
the time to take photos!).  A headshot and a resume are required for use by
Andrew.

Visit our website at www.masterclassperformingarts.com
Like us on Facebook at Master Class Performing Arts
Follow us on Instagram @masterclassperformingarts
Thank you for your continued support!