[Capdist-auditions] Little Shop of Horrors Audition June 24-YAG- Teens Ages 17-up and Adults - no fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 10:28:48 EDT 2019

Dear Admins, Please disregard the last email and send this one instead with
additional information, thank you!

The Young Actors Guild is celebrating 30 years of quality Theater and
educational theater.  We have won numerous awards for excellence from the
Theater Association of New York State as well as being recognized for the
past 5 years by the Times Union Best of.  As part of our 30 year
celebration we will be producing Little Shop of Horrors as an adult
production.  Auditions will be held on Monday Night June 24 at 6:30pm at
the RPI Playhouse on 15th Street.
Rehearsals will be held a couple of evenings a week and possibly a couple
of Sunday afternoons before the show, based on cast availability.

Please come prepared to sing 16 bars and with a short monologue.  An
accompanist will be available for the auditions. This is an adult
production,  YAG professional staff and alums will be involved and it is
going to be a lot of fun and creativity.  We are also looking for potential
tech and production staff.  Come and help us celebrate 30 years!

Please email Mary at bestyagever at gmail.com with any questions, we look
forward to seeing you!