[Capdist-auditions] Call for Singers - Burnt Hills Oratorio Society - Fee Required

Terry Johnson hummelmusic at outlook.com
Mon Mar 4 14:07:25 EST 2019

Call for Singers - One Spirit, One Voice - Burnt Hills Oratorio Society

The Burnt Hills Oratorio Society chorus welcomes all singers for its June 9, 2019 concert "One Spirit, One Voice." Rehearsals are Tuesday, 7pm, at the BH-BL High School choral room, 88 Lakehill Road, Burnt Hills 12027.

Experience an array of choral traditions, including Broadway, a cappella, and gospel. Repertoire includes music from Rutter, Whitacre, Gjeilo, Stroope, Wailin' Jennys, and many more. Joining BHOS will be The Musicians of Ma'alwyck, Artistic Director Ann Marie Barker Schwartz, with harp, flute, oboe, violin, and cello. Following the performance will be recording sessions for YouTube and CDs. Go to our website, www.bhos.us, to learn more.

Arrive early (6:30) to register but walk-ins and observers are welcome. Pop into one of our Tuesday rehearsals to experience this friendly and dynamic singing community. Burnt Hills Oratorio Society is an all-volunteer non-auditioned chorus, directed by Dr. William Jon Gray.