[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Production Positions

Steve Suriano sjsuriano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 09:10:44 EST 2019

The Classic Theater Guild is proud to announce our 2019/20 Season!!   We
are seeking enthusiastic men and women who are interested in becoming
involved in all aspects of theater productions.  We are seeking producers,
assistant directors, stage managers, light and sound technicians, set
designers and builders, costumers, etc.  Our upcoming season is as follows:

*Diary of Anne Frank*
Fall 2019

*Mr. Scrooge* - A Musical Comedy
December 2019

*Crimes of the Heart*
Winter 2020

Agatha Christie's *The Hollow*
Spring 2020

*The Real Inspector Hound* by Tom Stoppard
and *Death Who's Coming to Dinner* by Joe Starzyk
Summer 2020

Rehearsals and performances are typically at the Congregation Beth Israel
in Schenectady and at Proctor's new theater - The Addy.

Interested parties should contact Steve Suriano  - sjsuriano at gmail.com

Classic Theater Guild, Inc.is a  501(c)(3) community based theater group
operating in the Capital region since 2003.  We encourage volunteer
participation from our community.