[Capdist-auditions] Chorus Line Workshop ~ Register TODAY! ~ Fee Required

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:45:18 EDT 2019

CHORUS LINE WORKSHOP!
*REGISTER TODAY!  We only have a few slots left.*

Join Master Class Performing Arts on Saturday, March 16th as we welcome
Chorus Line cast member Andrew Winans to Schenectady!

Learn the original Broadway choreography from A Chorus Line.

Workshop from 4pm to 7pm
at the Electric City Barn, 400 Craig Street, Schenectady

Cost $50.00 per student.

Includes workshop and pizza following the class!

Registration due by Thursday, March 14, 2019.