[Capdist-auditions] Broadway Camp Les Miserables (fee required)

Grace Janiszewski gjaniszewski at proctors.org
Mon Mar 11 12:17:39 EDT 2019

Broadway Camp: Les Miserables

This program is a three part camp where students work with Broadway professionals to create a production for the MainStage at Proctors. Students fill the acting company, production team and orchestra pit, mentored with workshops and rehearsals to take gain more knowledge and incite on a life in the theatre! Hone acting skills, learn hands on next to our production team that runs the Broadway tours and take music workshops with artist to expand your horizons. This program truly has it all.

Below is information regarding dates and links to more information. This program is tuition based, but we do have financial assistance<https://school.proctors.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/01/Tuition-assistance-1-15-2019.pdf> to those that qualify.

Broadway Camp: Les Miserables<https://school.proctors.org/broadway-camp-summer-2019/>

Ages: 14 - 19

Acting Company<https://school.proctors.org/broadway-camp-summer-2019/>

Auditions: March 31 & April 2

Program Dates: July 8-Aug 2 | 9a.m.-5p.m.| M-F

<https://school.proctors.org/broadway-camp-summer-2019/#prod>

Production Team

Application due: May 31

Program Dates: July 8-9, July 15-Aug 2 | 9a.m.-5p.m | M-F

Musicians<https://school.proctors.org/broadway-camp-summer-2019/#music>

Auditions: June 4 & 5

Program Dates: July 28 - Aug 2 | 1-5 p.m.

Check out our videos on stage and backstage! 😊

      ONSTAGE<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l28ikP08izE>        BACKSTAGE<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHr6xFqe4JQ>

Any questions, feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Stay up on the latest at School of the Performing Arts<https://www.facebook.com/ProctorsEducation/>, like our page!

Grace Janiszewski

Creative Workforce Director

School of the Performing Arts<http://school.proctors.org> at Proctors and theREP