[Capdist-auditions] Short Film Casting Call

Kerry LeVielle kerryleviellefilms at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 12:40:10 EDT 2019

Good Afternoon,

   My name is Kerry LeVielle. I am a filmmaker based in Westchester NY. I
am originally from Niskayuna NY. Currently, I am a 2019 Sundance Ignite
Fellow <https://www.sundance.org/blogs/news/sundance-ignite-fellows-2019>
and this July I will be filming my next short film, Partners in Crime.
Being from Niskayuna and having shot my last two films in the area, casting
young folks from the Capital region would bring a refreshing layer of
authenticity to the locations we are filming in and to the script itself.

   Auditions will be taking place on Saturday April 6th and Sunday April
7th in Schenectady County, NY. The film will be shooting in Niskayuna, NY
from July 18th-July 22nd. There will be a few rehearsals between April and
mid June that will be held in Upstate around the Schenectady area in
preparation for our shoot.

   It would be incredibly helpful to have our casting call be listed on
your listserv. Attached to this email is our casting call flyer. Please
feel free to reach me at kerryleviellefilms at gmail.com to discuss further
details about the film or to ask any questions. I look forward to hearing
from you.

Best,
Kerry LeVielle
--