[Capdist-auditions] Rock Voices Summer of MOTOWN (fee required)

Nathan Altimari naltimar at gmail.com
Tue May 7 14:36:33 EDT 2019

Join us for our 5th season in Albany and 2nd season in Saratoga.

Rock Voices is the areas ONLY No-Audition, Adult, Community ROCK Choir.

*SUMMER OF MOTOWN!*

Stevie, Tina, Marvin, Diana, Smokey, Temptations, and more... and we'll be
performing with a live Rock band with HORNS!!

*Albany Rock Voices* is an adult choir that sings ONLY Rock music, and
performs accompanied by a live band. *No audition necessary,* just a love
of music and singing. Can't read sheet music? Thats okay, many of our
singers can't! Never sung in a choir? Thats perfect, you'll be right at
home!

*Albany Rock Voices*
First rehearsal for the Summer Season is Tuesday May 21st, 2019
6:00PM - Open orientation for new members
7:00PM - Rehearsal starts!

We rehearse every Tuesday at the *Russian Orthodox Community Center at 617
Sand Creek Rd, Albany, NY*

*Saratoga Rock Voices*
First rehearsal for the Summer Season is Monday May 20th, 2019
6:00PM - Open orientation for new members
7:00PM - Rehearsal starts!

We rehearse every Monday at *Revelation Church 59 Pine Road, Saratoga
Springs, NY*

Come check us out, meet some new people, sing some fun music and treat
yourself this Summer!

For more info visit www.rockvoices.com

Hope to see you there!

Nate Altimari
Director
Albany Rock Voices and Saratoga Rock Voices
nate at rockvoices.com