[Capdist-auditions] 2 Female Singers Needed for Backing Vocals

Steve Grogan stevegroganauthor at gmail.com
Wed May 22 18:02:17 EDT 2019

Looking for 2 female singers to do backing vocals on six songs that I’m
heading into the studio to record. Ideally I am looking for two singers
with different registers. (Think of the difference between Stevie Nicks and
Christie McVie from Fleetwood Mac.) I would like to hear a sample recording
of your voice, if you have any. *Last but not least, you will be
compensated for this.*

I have lyrics and notes on what I want. There are certain things I hear in
my head, but I would like to rehearse before entering the studio to make
sure everything works. Although I have meticulous notes and a vision for
these songs, I’m not above hearing suggestions.

I live in Troy. Auditions will be at or near my place. (I understand if you
are cautious about meeting at a stranger's house, but there are plenty of
parks nearby.) If the location bothers you, or if you even think the
location might be an issue later (after all, I don't know how far you will
be coming), then please don't worry about responding. I want to hear from
people who are dedicated, devoted, and (above all) professional. That means
no one who cancels a 5pm audition at 4pm, especially when that audition has
been set up for 2-3 weeks.

I work for New York State, so on most weekdays I am not available until
4pm. I get my kids on weekends, although they go home on Sundays, so I
could rehearse once they leave.

If interested, contact me.