[Capdist-auditions] Fee Required - Auditions for Grease

klarosa at aol.com klarosa at aol.com
Wed May 22 21:51:58 EDT 2019

SYFI's Audition for'Grease' is open to all individuals age 13+. This is an open call audition onThursday, May 30th, 4:30-7:30 PM at the East Greenbush Library. Come preparedto sing 16 bars of a Broadway Show tune. An accompanist will be provided until6:30 PM. Auditions after 6:30 will need a karaoke track. No a cappellaauditions please. Auditioning with songs from Grease is encouraged.

Show dates are Friday,July 12th through Sunday, July 14th for 4 performances. All performances willbe done in the round at the Arena Theater at the University at Albany. Thecharge for the program is $350. $50 is due at auditions. If you are not cast inthe show in any capacity your audition fee will be refunded. Callbacks will beJune 1, from 11-1 at East Greenbush Town Hall.

Rehearsals will start onJune 3rd. Rehearsals will be at The First United Methodist Church on GilliganRoad in East Greenbush on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-9:30 PM. Actorswill not need to be at every rehearsal. We will schedule around the actorsschedules as much as possible. We look forward to seeing you at auditions!