[Capdist-auditions] WANT TO PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY/BRAND?

Rose Biggerstaff brownboxproductions42 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 19:38:53 EDT 2019

*Want to promote your upcoming season to a new audience?*

*Trying to find artists to play at your venue?*

*Need more men to round out a cast??? (Let's be honest... The answer is
always!)*

*BrownBox Productions* is calling all *Directors, Stage Managers,
Musicians, Photographers, Videographers, Lighting Designers*.... Basically
*ANYONE* who works behind the scenes to make a show happen to *PRE-REGISTER*
for our 2nd Annual Local Actors Showcase!

What is LAS you ask? This is the networking event we all needed when we
were starting out in the area! Bring your business cards, pamphlets,
display boards. *ANYTHING* you want to tell the world who you are! Some
Pre-registered companies are even previewing upcoming shows! Pre-Registered
Directors/photographers/business owners etc. will not only get in to the
event  for *FREE (*General Admission $5.00), but reserve table space for
presentation items. There will be performances from local artists and time
to network and connect with new talent!

To Pre-Register email *BrownBoxProductions42 at gmail.com
<BrownBoxProductions42 at gmail.com>* with your name, company name, and what
advertisement supplies you will be bringing
by June 14th.

Let us help you get hired!