[Capdist-auditions] Seeking comedic storytellers!

Storytime Time comedicstories at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:44:11 EDT 2019

Storytime Time is looking for local comedians, storytellers, poets,
performers and other funny people with fantastic true comedic stories to
share on stage. We are looking for all skill levels, whether this would be
your first time or you're a seasoned pro!

Interested? Pitch us your story! Email comedicstories at gmail.com with your
name, phone number, and a brief synopsis of your story--include a
beginning, middle, and end (no cliffhangers!) Our criteria is that the
stories are true, at least somewhat funny or humorous, and 8-10 minutes in
length when told to an audience.

If your story is selected, you'll be invited to perform your story at an
upcoming Storytime Time event at the Mopco Improv Theatre in Schenectady,
NY.

ABOUT THE SHOW

Storytime Time is a live comedic storytelling series featuring a fresh mix
of true stories told by comedians, storytellers, performers and beyond -
think The Moth or This American Life - but every story is either funny or
has a twist that will leave you laughing!

Storytime Time is hosted and curated by comedian/storyteller Ethan Ullman,
as heard on The Howard Stern Show and Kevin Allison’s RISK! storytelling
podcast.

--
*Storytime Time with Ethan Ullman*
True and Funny Stories Told by Truly Funny People