[Capdist-auditions] Holiday Stage (Pefromance Space)

Damon Lee mydlproject at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 12:29:32 EST 2019

Calling All Performers! If you are an individual or group, organization or
club looking for a stage to reach an audience, then consider the Holiday
Stage at Aviation Mall in Queensbury.

We are looking for Comedy Acts, Monologues, Singers, Dancers and
Entertainers. All material must be PG and Family friendly and all content
will be live streamed using our multi-media platform.

Don't miss out this Holiday Season. The stage is open, take advantage of
it.  Email all inquiries to Adam Mack at SAHolidayStage at gmail.com

We kick off the Holiday Season November 15th @ Noon and will be open during
Mall Hours Wednesday through Sunday until Christmas Eve.

Check out our promo flyer below. We will also be looking to do a few short
sketches as well. So whether you have your own material or want to join a
group to perform, there is something for you.

The Stage is free to use, with  acts approved by the coordinator. This is
part of the Greater Glens Falls Salvation Army's Holiday Effort this year
to meet the needs of over 1000 families. All acts booked help us to reach
that goal.