[Capdist-auditions] One day paid student film acting gig

Christopher Bishop bishop832 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 09:40:57 EST 2019

Hello -

   My name is Christopher Bishop. I’m casting for a short film (five to ten minutes long) and am looking to cast a young actor between the ages of 18 and 30. I’m aiming to film next Friday, with a rehearsal day on Thursday. I am paying $50 for the day of shoot as well as providing food. The shoot location is on the campus of Saint Rose. If you’re interested, please email me and include the following information:

	Name
	Contact Information
	Headshot
	A brief bio (how long you’ve been acting, what productions you’ve been in, etc.)

Please email these to Bishop832 at gmail.com with the subject line “The Sentence”.

	Thank you;

           Christopher Bishop
	   Vescovo Films.