[Capdist-auditions] Let Your Body Free, Let Your Voice Free (Fee Required)

Alex Timmis alex.mopco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:48:44 EDT 2019

Let Your Mind Free, Let Your Voice Free
Sunday, October 6th
4:00 - 6:30pm
The Mopco Improv Theatre
10 N Jay Street, Schenectady
Fee: $40

In this Workshop we train the ability to perform without using language by using your body and voice very instinctively. Be in connection with yourself, and with your partner to act and react.

Together we explore our bodies, their possibilities and limits. Who is my body?  Emotions move us deep inside, but very little reaches the surface. How do you that emotion into your voice and to make ourselves listen. We can release more of our inner movement with our bodies and our voice without using actual words. We can be so inspired by our body if we just let it follow its impulses. From movement evolves characters, who then create stories.

Register here at --> https://www.mopco.org/class-calendar-2017/imkubik-body-voice-free <https://www.mopco.org/class-calendar-2017/imkubik-body-voice-free>