[Capdist-auditions] Seeking ICE HARVESTER

Bethany Marx hillcityicequeen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 12:17:56 EDT 2019

Hill City Ice Queen is seeking a performer to portray an ICE HARVESTER
character for select events over the next few months. Performer will
accompany our Snow Sisters in parades and public meet and greets, take
photos with children, sign autographs and interact with other characters.
This role is an unscripted, informed improvisation. The performer will need
to research the character and recreate mannerisms, phrases and so on.

Requirements:
-Male, 18-35, Clean shaven or willing to shave.
-Must look somewhat like the character illustrations. Broad shouldered,
average build and over 5'11"
-Must be *very *RELIABLE.
-Must have regular weekend availability
-Must be outgoing and good with kids
-Must be able to provide references and pass a background check.
-Ability to sing a plus, but not required.
Flat rate pay minimum $50 per event plus travel
More about my company at www.hillcityicequeen.com
<http://www.hillcityicequeen.com/?fbclid=IwAR2VinTfWynp-9NOhvsCaLX9YdhoiGKTBbXZnCPn9C1imIUX6SL7xegLxlM>
Most of our events are in the capital region. Reliable transportation and
willingness to travel a bit is a plus.
Wig and costume provided. You may need to provide footwear.

Please email resume and headshot to hillcityicequeen at gmail.com Subject: Ice
Harvester
[image: Final Edits-39.jpg]

Hill City Ice Queen is always seeking new Princess performers. If you are
interested in joining our company, please send a letter of inquiry to the
email listed above, subject: Princess Performer. Serious interest only,
please. Paid and unpaid training required.
--
Hill City Ice Queen
Public and Private Events for Children