[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Fall Registration for classes is underway! fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 10:16:20 EDT 2019

The Young Actors Guild is the longest running Children's Educational
theater program, now in our 30th year.  We have received numerous awards
from the Theater Association of New York State, as well as being recognized
for the past 5 years by the Times Union Best of. Our program is focused on
educating our students in the performing arts, as well as encouraging a
good work ethic and a healthy attitude towards this art form.

The Young Actors Guild will be holding our Fall program beginning September
28th, for students ages 7 - 17.   The program will run for 10 Saturdays
with classes from 9:30-12:30 and rehearsals for production immediately
following until 3pm.  Students will take age appropriate classes in Music,
Acting and Dance each week.  Shows will be chosen based on registration and
will be announced as soon as we see the ages and number of students.

Visit our webpage for more information and to view some video and pics from
past semester! Come and see what the areas best kept secret is all about!
Register today!