[Capdist-auditions] CAST Auditions - FORGOTTEN a new look at Peter Pan (fee required)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Wed Sep 4 17:33:09 EDT 2019

*CAST Auditions – Forgotten*

A Tuition based program – scholarships available

*Forgotten –*an exploration of J.M. Barrie’s classic children’s story,
“Peter Pan” and poses the question – was it simply a story, a figment of
Wendy’s imagination or a real place?  In the 21st century we are
accustomed to the concepts of time travel and alternate universes. This
fantasy play cleverly switches between the alternate Earths in the story.

·*Auditions – Sunday, Monday, September 8, 9 from 5:30-7:30 :pm*

·*Steamer No.10 Theatre – 500 Western Ave. Albany *

·*518-438-5503*

·*/For Ages 7 to 18/*

·*/Rehearsals Monday 5:30-8:30 – possible Sat. mornings – note: we will
have a second evening rehearsal each week, but need to work around other
shows in rehearsal at the theatre/*

·*/Fee Required – Scholarships available/*

·*/Or by Appointment – /**/info at steamer10theatre.org/*
<mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>

·___*/Performance Dates: December 6-22/*_

·*/http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/auditions/*

Auditioning students will read from sides – portions of the play

*Characters*– all of the traditional characters from Peter Pan, and a
host of other characters as we switch universes.

*Adults*– a few adults may be cast in strategic roles and will serve as
mentors for the students.

*CAST*is a tuition based program – scholarships available – $300 which
covers 10 weeks of rehearsal/class two to three times each week for 2-3
hours; also covers costumes, masks, and make-up.  Scholarships are
available based on economic need.

*CAST*– Creative Arts at Steamer Ten is our Theatre Arts program.  We
produce shows with students aged 7 to 18 with rehearsals at least twice
each week over the course of a 10 week period.  The cast and crew create
the sets and costumes for the show, which has 6 to 8 performances over
two to three weekends.