[Capdist-auditions] IMMEDIATE CASTING - HBO Series - Priest Role (PAID)

C C c.cocca at coccacasting.com
Fri Sep 6 01:55:46 EDT 2019

                             🎬IMMEDIATE CASTING🎬 🎬

                                       HBO SERIES
                                Starring MARK RUFFALO
                           "I KNOW THIS MUCH IS TRUE"

This casting is very timely!

Seeking male priest role, approximately 70-80 years young, with an Italian look,

"Jimmy Durante" type.

Prefer real-life priest for this role, however, If you think you fit the bill, please email me your information AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to: c.cocca at coccacasting.com.

Monday, September 9

No experience necessary

INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:

-  Your full name
-  Telephone number
-  Resume (if possible)
-  Email address
-  Clear, current full length and waist up photos
      (selfies accepted if clear, no sunglasses, no hats, good lighting & simple background)

Thank you for your interest in our project!

Carolyn Cocca

Casting Director

New York State & Beyond

646-831-5844

COCCA CASTING

www.coccacasting.com

Carolyn Cocca is also Vice-President of

Upstate Independent Filmmakers Network

(UIFN has no affiliation with Cocca Casting)

www.ui-fn.com