[Capdist-auditions] Open Submissions for Directors. CIRCLE THEATRE PLAYERS 2020-2021 SEASON

Brian Sheldon Brian at slca-ctp.org
Tue Sep 24 11:47:15 EDT 2019

The Sand Lake Center for the Arts and Circle Theatre Players are looking for
submissions for our 2020-2021 season. Circle Theatre Players has produced
four theatrical productions a year for over thirty years in beautiful Sand
Lake, New York and we do not plan on slowing down. This season we are
setting the bar even higher for ourselves as we add another show to the
calendar!
Theatre goers that frequent our space are provided with quality community
theater full of heart, humor and thought-provoking material. We are an
all-inclusive arts Center and our hope is to build on community in every
aspect. We now invite you to take part in our journey!  If you are
interested in submitting for the 2020-2021 season please send submissions
to:
By Mail:
Sand Lake Center for the Arts
PO BOX 179, Averill Park 12018
In Person:
2880 NY 43, Averill Park, NY 12018

Submission deadline: January 1, 2020

All submissions must be accompanied by Directors Name, Specific slot desired
(If any), a copy of the script, directing resume, and any materials needed
to better assist the committee with the decision process. If submitting a
musical, a Musical Director MUST be determined in order to be considered.
Copies of scripts and materials can be retrieved from the office after final
decisions have been made.

The scheduled slots for the 2020-2021 season are as follows.
SHOW #1: September 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20
SHOW #2: November 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15
SHOW #3: January 2021: 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24
SHOW #4: March 2021: 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21
SHOW #5: May 2021: 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16

We thank you for your submissions and interest in the Sand Lake Center for
the Arts-Circle Theatre Players and look forward to working with you!

Brian Sheldon

Director

518-674-2007

 <http://www.slca-ctp.org/> www.slca-ctp.org