[Capdist-auditions] Self-Accompaniment for Singers: Live Online Workshops (Fee Required)

Mark S. Meritt info at potluckcreativearts.com
Sun Apr 5 19:09:44 EDT 2020

Mark S. Meritt
Master Simply Music Piano Teacher

Two Live Online Pilot Accompaniment Programs!

Are you a singer who has dreamed of accompanying yourself at the piano while you sing? This special online learning opportunity is for you! Great for all ages 8-to-adult.

The Simply Music Piano method has students of all ages playing great-sounding contemporary, classical, gospel, blues and accompaniment pieces — immediately — from their very first lessons. Simply Music has recently released a workshop based on its revolutionary Accompaniment Program, ideal for singers like you. Learn an array of contemporary chords as well as rhythmic variations that you’ll be able to apply to any lead sheet, fake book or chord chart. You’ll be making music in no time — even if you’ve never learned to play an instrument before!

I hold Master Simply Music Teacher status, am New York State’s most experienced teacher of this remarkable method, and I have been teaching online lessons for over 11 years. Learn more about me at http://songsbyyou.com/about/#mark <http://songsbyyou.com/about/#mark>

In this time of social distancing, I am piloting two differently formatted opportunities to do this workshop with me, live online via Zoom videoconferencing.

Saturdays April 11-May 2 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
4 sessions, 45-60 minutes each

and

Mondays April 20-April 27 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
2 sessions, 90-120 minutes each

The regular price for these workshops in the future is likely to be at least twice as much, but for these pilot opportunities you’ll pay just $49.00 to participate! For full details on registration and preparation, visit:

https://potluckcreativearts.com/2020/04/self-accompaniment-live-online-workshops/

Hope to see you in one of the two pilot programs!