[Capdist-auditions] "The Play That Changed My Life" blog contest

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:05:59 EDT 2020

InPlay Capital Region is looking for where your theater love began!

Hello, everyone! We hope you are staying as safe as possible during these
difficult times. Since many of us have a little more time on our hands
these days, we're starting a contest. In 400 to 500 words, write a blog
about a play or musical that changed your life. The deadline for
submissions is 5 p.m. on Monday, April 20. To send your blog to us, just
click on the email address listed under "Contact Us" near the bottom of our
home page at https://www.inplaycapitalregion.com.
<https://www.inplaycapitalregion.com/?fbclid=IwAR0zJyde_OudB7qDHrlKqsme17vY8CAOEmIxJNv0LMyRdbJ5jLHVWKOLG4g>
The contest winner will get two free tickets to a show in the area. Best of
luck!