[Capdist-auditions] Actor needed for 1-minute film

Brandon Macey brandonjmacey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:42:12 EDT 2020

Casting Call for an actor needed for a 1-minute film!

My name is Brandon Macey and I am searching for a young actor to play the
part of the Hero in a 1-minute film that I plan to shoot on Sunday April
26. The film is called *"A Hero's Quest"*, it's a fantasy comedy, and it
will be shot in the Speigletown area.

This project is unpaid, non-union, and offers no IMDb credit, but I do plan
to submit it to 1-minute film festivals and whoever I cast may use it for
their acting reel if they wish.

Here are the characters:

*Hero (20s)* - Male, an ambitious young man on a quest

*Princess (20s)* - Female, a fragile woman fearing for her life (already
cast)

*Villain (Any age)* - Male, an evil demon holding the Princess captive
(already cast)

I will provide costumes and props for the Hero character. I will also
provide water and snacks. I think it will take roughly one hour to shoot
this film.

As of now, I still plan to shoot on April 26 despite the Coronavirus
because it will be a small cast an crew. However, if the pandemic is still
a major threat, then I will postpone production until November because I
want to shoot while the trees are still bare so it creates a creepy setting.

If you are interested, please respond with a headshot and resume. If you
have any questions, you can reach out to me at brandonjmacey at gmail.com.

Thank you

--
*Brandon Macey*