[Capdist-auditions] Location Needed for K.A.T.

Jim Milton jmpmilton at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 10:23:03 EDT 2020

For the filming of a new play, I JUST PLAY ONE ON TV: a large upscale living room suitable for a couple of New York soap opera stars.   Filming would involve only three people: the two actors and the cameraman.  All are covid cleared and would be extremely respectful of the room and furnishings.  We would like to shoot for one day anytime from mid-September to early October; at this point, we have no set schedule and it would depend on availability of the location.  Contact Jim Milton of the Kaaterskill Actors Theater at jmpmilton at yahoo.com or 518-989-6744.