[Capdist-auditions] Call for 3-5 Men. 3/28 Prelim Musical Reading

Leah Davis leahdavis.mail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:27:46 EST 2020

Hi -
I have been told I can ask you ask for a listing.

I have adapted the Public Domain novel, FRECKLES by Gene Stratton-Porter
into a Musical and am asking men ages 19+ to assist in the first
read-through. Only one song is composed at this time. "Placeholder" lyric
is written to test the best placement of "songs."

March 28, 2020 1-5 at my home. RSVP by 3/15/2020. Space is limited.
Music.LeahDavis at gmail.com
Address given upon RSVP, if that's OK.

Thank you,
Leah