[Capdist-auditions] Upstate Independent Filmmakers Network invites actors and other artists to join!

Joe Murphy joemurphy.law at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 18:36:20 EST 2020

The Upstate Independent Filmmakers Network (UIFN) invites you to join us,
the premier organization promoting professional development and networking
of actors, filmmakers and other media artists in Upstate New York,
Massachusetts, Vermont and Connecticut. We meet monthly at WAMC's The Linda
in the heart of Albany to network, showcase member films and present
educational talks. This year we are focusing on outreach to actors and
acting organizations to link up with the dozens of UIFN writers, directors,
producers and technicians looking for talent for their next project.

We would love to see you at The Linda or one of our collaborative events,
such as the inaugural Albany Film Festival or the second annual Regional
Film Industry Day. Resumes and headshots are great, but there is no
substitute for personal and professional relationships. Come to the next
UIFN meeting (the first Tuesday of every month from 6:30 to 9), or email us
back if you have questions! For more information, you can also see our
website at http://www.ui-fn.com/ or our Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/UIfans/.

Thanks!

Joe Murphy