[Capdist-auditions] Foothills Arts Council. Inc

Irving Towne jayt6255 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 05:59:33 EST 2020

Foothills arts Council Inc. call for submission for short play estival.

Foothills Arts Council Inc. is a full service arts program company based in Amsterdam,  New York. In cooperation with the Foothills Arts Players we are calling for submissions for our short play festival to be held on September 11-13, 2020 in Hagaman, New York.
We are looking for original works of 10 to 15 minutes length, on any topic.

Please send scripts and cover letter to:
jayt6255 at gmail.com
Or
Foothills  Arts Council, Inc
 PO Box 190