[Capdist-auditions] Rob Weber's Vocal Studio - Saturday Group Class Resumes! [FEE REQUIRED]

Robert Weber rweberny at fairpoint.net
Thu Feb 13 16:17:25 EST 2020

Saturday afternoon group singing class resumes on February 22nd.

Join other singers of all levels, preparing group musical numbers for our next
singers showcase on Wednesday April 22nd.

2-4 PM in my spacious new studio at The Albany Barn.

$30 per session. (Cash, checks, and Paypal etc. accepted)

Individual vocal lessons are scheduled by appointment at the studio. $30 per
session.

Contact Rob for details:

Rob Weber's Vocal Studio
Facebook: @RobWebersVocalStudio
Email: [ mailto:RWeberNY at berk.com | RWeberNY at berk.com ]
Studio #230, The Albany Barn, Albany NY 12210