[Capdist-auditions] Foothills Arts Call for Directors

Irving Towne jayt6255 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 23:04:41 EST 2020

Foothills Arts Council Inc. is a full service arts program company based in
Amsterdam,  New York and in cooperation with the Foothills Arts Players, we
are calling for directors for our short play festival to be held on
September 11-13, 2020 in Hagaman, New York.

Directors would be responsible for overseeing the production and
performance of up to 1-7 short plays, scheduling of auditions, and final
judging of submissions. Experience preferred.

Please send Letter of Intent and resume to:

*jayt6255 at gmail.com <jayt6255 at gmail.com>*

Or

Foothills  Arts Council, Inc

PO Box 190

Amsterdam, NY 12010

For more info contact:

Jay at

jayt6255 at gmail.com

or http://www.foothillsartsny.com/contact-us/

In addition:

Submissions for our Short Play Festival will continue until April 30th,
2020, with a limit of three plays per author permitted. Please submit one
act plays, from 1-17 pages, any theme, any topic.

Please contact us at the addresses above.