[Capdist-auditions] Register today for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 11:46:30 EST 2020

The Young Actors Guild is celebrating 30 years of quality educational
programming for students ages 6 - 18.  We will be producing our 13th
biennial production of Andrew Lloyd Weber's "Joseph and the Amazing
Technicolor Dreamcoat"  for our Spring 2020 Program.  Students ages 6 - 18
will participate in classes in Music, Acting and Dance, as well as
rehearsing for the production, Saturdays from February 29 - May 9.  Come
and join us for another great semester!  Build your skills and be part of a
30 year tradition working on stage alongside YAG alums and fellow students!
Partial Scholarships are available.
Register online at youngactorsguild.org or send attached registration form
with payment to:
Young Actors Guild