[Capdist-auditions] Improv Comedy Workshop at Saratoga Arts Center (Tuition-based Program)

David Braucher dcbraucher at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:52:53 EST 2020

WHERE: Saratoga Arts Center, 320 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, 518-584-4123.
WHEN: Tuesdays 7 - 9 PM, February 25 - March 31, 2020.
FEE: $100.
WHAT:
-- Fast-paced, high energy, hands on workshop.
-- Spot improv, performance games, sketch comedy.
-- Gain confidence and creative skill.
-- Short form, long form.

THE INSTRUCTOR:
 DAVID BRAUCHER, (AEA, AFTRA), 45 years experience.  Worked with Leila
Kenzle (Mad About You), Carol Woods (Ma Rainey's Black Bottom), Ken Levine
(Head Writer M*A*S*H and Cheers), John Rue (Boardwalk Empire, House of
Cards).  Director of Improvisation at Paul Sorvino's American Stage
Company, William Carlos Williams Center for the Arts, Youth Theatre of New
Jersey, Action Theatre Conservatory.  Originated Good Clean Fun improv
troupe. Trained improvisers in Funny ladies, Good Head and Attitude,
Awkward Kids Talking, Group Therapy, Possible Side Effects, and many others.

WHAT THEY SAY:
"David taught me a technique and an approach to comedy that has served me
my whole career."
... David Calvitto, 12 Angry Men, Garrick Theatre, London. Multi-award
winner at Edinburgh        Fringe Festival, Instructor at Alan Alda's
Communicating Science Program.

" ... A wonderful teacher ... "
... Kevin Kittle, Head of BFA Acting at Mason gross School of the Arts.

" ... an extremely gifted, knowledgeable, and passionate teacher and
artist."
... Barbara Howard, Actor, theRep.

"The most dedicated professional I know and the best kind of teacher there
is: present, consistent, challenging and loving."
... Joan Palmeri, Actor Good Clean Fun; NCLEX Whisperer.

David Braucher
"Everyone can act. Everyone can improvise."