[Capdist-auditions] Improv Comedy Class (Fee Required)

David Braucher dcbraucher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 11:56:46 EST 2020

IMPROV COMEDY CLASS
WHERE: Saratoga Arts Center, 320 Broadway, Saratoga Springs.
WHEN: Tuesdays 7-9 PM, January 7, 14, 21, 28, February 4, 11.
TO REGISTER: 1-518-584-4132.
FEE REQUIRED: $100.
WHAT: Fast-paced, high energy, hands-on workshop
            Create characters and original comedic material.
            Acquire confidence and theatrical skill.
            Shine at auditions, interviews, presentations.

THE INSTRUCTOR:
DAVID BRAUCHER, professional actor (AEA, AFTRA), director, and master
teacher with 45 years' experience.  Worked with Leila Kenzle (TV "Mad About
You"), Carol Woods (B'WAY "Ma Rainey's Black Bottom"), John Rue (TV "House
of Cards", "Boardwalk Empire"), Kathleen Kellaigh (TV "Guiding Light"), Ken
Levine (TV: Head Writer "M*A*S*H" and "Cheers").  Director of Improv with
Paul Sorvino's American Stage Company. Founded Good Clean Fun Improv
Troupe. Trained improvisers (NYC) in Funny Ladies, Short Order Theater,
Possible Side Effects, Goodhead and Attitude, Group Therapy, Manhattan
Improv Co, and many others.

"I attribute any success I've had in comedy to DAVID BRAUCHER and my
initial improv training at Second City.  It's shaped my life as an exciting
adventure."
--Kerri-Anne Lavin, Second City Las Vegas, Disney XD On-Air Creative.

--
David Braucher
"Everyone can act. Everyone can improvise."