[Capdist-auditions] Looking for Musical Director Replacement

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 10:12:11 EST 2020

Debuts Youth Theater program is looking for an immediate replacement for our Music Director for our upcoming production of The Wizard of Oz. Rehearsals begin this week and are on Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Performances are March 13-15, 2020. The rehearsal schedule is available upon request. We do use prerecorded orchestration, so playing live for the performance is not required. Compensation available for this position. If you or someone you know is interested, please contact us ASAP; Debutstheaterco at yahoo.com

Thank you and Happy New Year!