[Capdist-auditions] modern dance classes fee please post

Beth Jacobs bethrjacobs at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 14:27:44 EST 2020

Hello everyone below are listings of locations for introduction to and beginning modern dance classes;

A nice way to exercise your  body and artistic soul.

by attending continual programs (staying in rolled in at least lone program) you may be invited to attend a choreographic workshop for free and have performing opportunists  (senior centers etc)

I the teacher have performed  and studied across the USA, locally with  Albany Berkshire Ballet.

Attended the SF Ballet School studied at the Paul Taylor modern dance studios (NYC) and in fact have studied most if not all  "major ballet and  modern dance and post modern dance styles and idioms at great length usually on scholarship,.

I have appeared in films and training videos  (The Other Guys ...)

You may contact me Beth Jacobs  by LAND LINE (518)370-2712

HERE ARE THE LISTINGS:

Starting January 30,2020  running for (10) weeks thru Burnt hills Ballston Lake Continuing Ed. "Beginning Modern/contemporary"  Dance.

Thursday evenings from 7:30 to 8:30 Pashley elementary school gym

$100 residents $103 non residents call (518)399-9141 with questions

web page:

https://www.bhbl.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/CE_Brochure_Winter2020.pdf

Starting February 3,2020 running  (10) weeks   run thru Scotia Glenville  continuing education "Beginning Modern dance".

 Monday evenings  7:00 PM to 8:00 PM Lincoln Elementary gym. call (518)347-3600 ext.61111 with questions web page:

https://www.scotiaglenvilleschools.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Scotia_Glenville_spring20_adult_education.pdf

$100

Beginning February 19.2020 running (10) weeks run the Schenectady County Community Collage " Intro to Modern Dance"

Wednesday evenings 7 to 8:15  PM   location to be determined. call (518)595-1101 ext.3 with any questions

web page

https://sunysccc.edu/About-Us/Workforce-Development-and-Community-Education/Program-and-Course-Catalog/Spring/Personal-Enrichment

$100

Beginning Tuesday March 24,2020 (8) weeks thru Shenendehowa Community Education   "Beginning Modern dance"

Tuesdays from 7 to 8 PM location to be determined call (518) 881-0444 with questions

web page

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35tdJktBfb0U3hKQllSVUVaYjg/view

fee  residents $85 non residents $95

I say it again a nice way to exercise you body and artistic soul