[Capdist-auditions] A La Carte Summer Classes - fee required

Berenis, Leigh leigh at saratogachildrenstheatre.org
Mon Jun 8 12:11:40 EDT 2020

[image: SaratogaCT_HorizontalLogo_Color.jpg]

A La Carte Summer Camp 2020 - Each camper is invited to join our new
virtual summer camp where you can create your own schedule every week! We
are offering classes that are taught by our amazing staff in a much smaller
setting (most classes maximum 6-8 students)! You will get to improve your
theater knowledge, learn new skills and have fun with your friends! The
classes are constantly changing in themes, material, and students. If you
enjoy one class (i.e Scene into Song) you could sign up for the same class
and work on completely different material building off what you learned the
last time. We will be adding more classes as others fill up to keep
offering our students as much summer theater fun as we can!

*Saratoga Children's Theatre Jumbula Sign-up
<http://saratogachildrenstheatre.jumbula.com/> *

Leigh Berenis
Executive Director
Saratoga Children's Theatre, Inc.