[Capdist-auditions] Master Class Performing Arts ~ Summer Offerings for Performers (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:22:34 EDT 2020

*2020 Summer Offerings for Performers!* As we navigate through these
uncharted waters, Master Class Performing Arts is thrilled to offer our
2020 Summer Opportunities.  This year we will be working with a
mixture of *virtual
rehearsals* and *in-person rehearsals*.  Virtual rehearsals will be held
weekly (based on the production), and our in person rehearsals will be held
based on performer availability. *ALL in-person rehearsals will follow
proper safety protocols as set forth by the State of NY and Governor Andrew
Cuomo.*

*If any sort of in-person participation is not possibly for you for any
reason including distance, transportation, etc, please reach out to us so
we can work towards a solution.

Our Summer will be split into two sessions.  *Session 1 (running July 6 to
August 1)* and *Session 2 (running August 3 to August 29)* will feature a
mix of play production and musical production.  Performers will be cast in
multiple productions that will be filmed and distributed in lieu of a live
audience.  Throughout the experience the various shows and events will be
filmed and revealed every week until the conclusion of the session.
Performers will also participate in acting exercises, vocal performances,
and other aspects of the arts as we navigate this experience.  Weekly
students will be asked to submit performances for showcase opportunities,
performer spotlight posts and much more!

We ask that students planning on participating in our Summer
Opportunities *register
with Master Class Performing Arts by Friday, June 26th* through email (
masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com).  *Auditions will be held virtually on
Monday, June 29th*.  At this time the participation fee is due.  *We do
have several payment plans or payment options available.  Please contact us
PRIOR to the audition to discuss these options.  We accept payment through
Check or Credit Card.

*Master Class Performing Arts is seeking Black, Asian, Native, Latino,
Arab, White, and Multi-Racial Male-identifying and Female-identifying
performers for all roles.  Our casting process does not discriminate based
upon race, gender, or disability.*

*Participation Fee Session 1 - $200.00*

*Participation Fee Session 2 - $200.00*

*Both Sessions - $300.00 (you save $100!)* *We hope that you will join us
this summer!*

--
Thank you!

Visit our website at www.masterclassperformingarts.com
Like us on Facebook at Master Class Performing Arts
Follow us on Instagram @masterclassperformingarts
Thank you for your continued support!