[Capdist-auditions] Fee Required- TIS Virtual Summer Camp

Arts and Letters Assistant artslettersasst at sage.edu
Mon Jun 29 13:05:03 EDT 2020

[image: image.png]

TIS Summer Camps go VIRTUAL!!

Ready to turn some of your crazy quarantine stories into a show?

Let’s get creative as we create an original Zoom show!  We all have stories
from three LOOONG months at home.  Bring those stories and others to camp
as we create….

*The Quarantine Diaries**:  Tales from the Stay at Home and other stories. *We
will write monologues, scenes based on our own stories fact or fiction.  Of
course, we can even add some Zoom combat, improv, magic and have you heard
of live action role-play?  Create interesting characters in unusual
situations and see where the story leads? We can’t be in person, but we can
have fun.  Join some of your favorite teachers from Summer on Stage for
these fun two weeks.  Let’s try something new.  Are you ready?

Ages 9 - 16  Camp Dates are August 3rd – 14th, Monday – Friday 9am – 12pm

For more information or to register visit theatre.sage.edu  or email
Heather at hamelh at sage.edu.

--
*Eleah Jayne Peal *
*She/Her/Hers*

*Administrative Assistant of Arts and Letters *

*Russell Sage College*
*CAPA/TIS: (518) 244-2248  (AM)*
*EML: (518) 244-2237  (PM)*