[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guilds 5 Week Program Summer 2020 - Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:32:32 EDT 2020

The Young Actors Guild is an award winning Educational Performing Arts
Program for students ages 6 - 18.  This summer we will be producing Disneys
Moana Jr. as one of our MainStage productions during our 5 week theater
intensive for children.  Our program takes place on the RPI Campus in Troy
NY.
This summer we will be in our 31st year of excellence in educational
performing arts programming.  Our popular 5 week program runs from July 6 -
August 7, Monday Through Friday from 9am - 3pm , with before and after care
available from 7:30am - 5:30 pm at an additional price.  Students take
classes in Music, Acting and Dance, and rehearse for full scale
professionally produced productions.  Come and give your child a summer to
remember, build their performance skills and make life long friendships!
For questions please email Mary D'Amico at bestyagever at gmail.com.

*Register today at youngactorsguild.org <http://youngactorsguild.org>!*

*Disney's Moana Jr.*
*is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International
(MTI).*
*All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI*
*www. MTISHOWS.com*
'