[Capdist-auditions] Submissions for ACT's Playwright Showcase

Steve Maggio smaggio80 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:38:35 EST 2020

Albany Civic Theater is looking for local Playwrights for our virtual
Playwright’s Showcase on Friday, February 5, 2021!

Submissions for the *Playwright’s Showcase *should include a brief synopsis
and a copy of an original work.  We will accept one-act plays or one act of
a longer play.  We also reserve the right to feature more than one original
work in the Playwright’s Showcase.

The production will be cast over Zoom with everyone performing in their own
homes.  There will be a director (TBA) who will virtually direct the play,
as well.

*For submissions, here is what you need to do:*

1.  Email a copy of the script of each submission for up to two selections
to:

Albany Civic Theater Artistic Director Katie Weinberg at

kathrynweinberg1404 at gmail.com

2.       Include your name and email address on your synopsis.

3.       Enter your submissions by *January 8, 2021.*

We look forward to receiving your submissions and beginning the selection
process!  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me an
email at kathrynweinberg1404 at gmail.com.