[Capdist-auditions] [Curtain Call Theatre] Call for Stage Managers

Jeremy Anderson-Ward jrward5178 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:13:53 EDT 2021

Hi:

I wanted to reach out with open slots for Stage Management this season.
The dates below are currently open.  Most do not have show titles or
directors attached to them right now and will be set at a later date.

Please note that a stipend will continue to be paid as normal, but due to
the length of the shut down, the amount to be paid is currently being
worked out with our accountant.  I will certainly let you know the amount
once it has been decided.

If you have not worked for CCT before, please forward a copy of your resume
or an outline of your experience.

Some changes to make you aware of due to COVID:

   - As of right now, shows that can be performed without an intermission
   will be and shows which require an intermission will have no concession
   sales.

   - There will be no preview performance.

   - Shows will run the normal schedule of Thursday at 7:30 PM, Friday, and
   Saturday at 8:00 PM, Sunday at 3:00 PM, and the second Saturday of the run
   at 3:00 PM.

   - All programs will be digital and can be downloaded via our website or
   through QR codes that will be set up around the theatre.

   - Social distancing and PPE such as masks will be required through
   rehearsal and performance.  Seating will be extremely limited due social
   distancing guidelines.

   - There will not be a season subscription which means all shows will be
   individually sold tickets.

*UPCOMING SEASON*

September 24 - October 17

TBA

November 5- December 5

Over The River and Through the Woods

Dir: Steve Fletcher

January 7 - February 6

Fireflies

Dir: Chris Foster

February 25 - March 27

TBA

April 22 - May 15

TBA

As normal, all requests will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.

Thank you.

--

Sincerely,
Jeremy Anderson-Ward