[Capdist-auditions] Tourism Commercial Casting

Annie Delano anniedelano12 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:17:57 EDT 2021

AND Casting is looking for some outdoorsy fun people and families for a tourism campaign shooting this September.

Location: Warren County NY

Dates: September 8th, 9th and 10th.

Rate: ½ day roles - $1500  | Full Day Roles (Mom/Dad & Kids) $2500/day per person

**You can not have appeared in any tourism spot in the past 5 years and must be able to self report (drive) to Warren County NY. (Lake George & North). No transportation will be provided and everyone MUST be fully vaccinated against COVID (excluding kids under 12)

Roles are listed below:

Male Mountain Biker (1/2 Day)—20-35 in age and should really be able to mountain bike. He should have experience riding on trails like up at Gore…etc. We'd like to cast an African American Male for this role, but all ethnicities can/should apply.

Female Kayaker (1/2 Day) —30-40 years in age, and should know how to kayak….if you have your own gear that’s a bonus. Any ethnicity/ethnically ambiguous should apply.

Family of 4 (Full day roles for each person) —any ethnicity. Mom and Dad 35-45, kids 5-6 and 8-10. Everyone should be able to swim, especially the kids. Daughter needs to go under the water.

Dad should have some golfing experience. At least know how to hold a swing a club.

You can submit your kids/husband/self as a family or individually for this and we’ll make a family for the scene.

Teen-14-16 (1/2 day) — any ethnicity. Would need to ride a thriller ride at Six Flags so must have no problem riding a ride a few times in a row.

Hikers-20-30 (1/2 day) -  any ethnicity. Going on a hike scene. We’re looking for cool, funky people who like to hang out with friends and hike.

TO SEND A SELF TAPE AUDITION VIDEO: Give us the following:

1. Your name/family name/who ever is auditioning

2. Where you live

3. Your agent if you have one

4. Tell us why you love the outdoors/your favorite thing to do etc. Then pick the role you're auditioning for and show us your reactions to the activity. The director wants to see people feeling excited, joy full and enthusiastic about being outside in the Adirondacks. Show us what you’d look like if you’re hiking, riding a roller coaster, or a mountain bike! We’re looking for great facial expressions and emotion.

Videos should be emailed to ANDcasting.Assistant at gmail.com <mailto:ANDcasting.Assistant at gmail.com> BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IN THE EMAIL (PHONE NUMBER).

The deadline to submit is Friday August 13th but the sooner your video is submitted the better as we may start to cast early.