[Capdist-auditions] Casting: AAA Video Game Voiceover

Velan Studios Info info at velanstudios.com
Thu Aug 5 11:52:03 EDT 2021

PAID, NON-UNION VOICEOVER SEARCH

  *   Troy Video Game Developer Velan Studios is looking to cast multiple voices for AAA video game (rated E10+).
  *   Searching for multiple voices of all genders and ethnicities. We are looking for a diverse range of vocal tone and style across a range of ethnicities.
  *   Prior voice-over experience desired, but not required.
  *   Vocal Age Ranges 18 to 45
  *   Approximately 4hrs of work, paid hourly.

Recording to take place during a one-day recording session in the Capital District in mid/late August.

If you are interested in auditioning, please send acting resume and contact info to info at velanstudios.com<mailto:info at velanstudios.com> with the subject line “Video Game Auditions”.

Auditions will be conducted digitally. We will send sides for you to prepare a short, voice-recording submission. Call-backs will be conducted via Zoom.

About Velan Studios:

Velan Studios is based in Troy, NY and develops major AAA video games in partnership with multiple global publishers. Velan Studios is the developer of Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, in partnership with Nintendo, and Knockout City, in partnership with Electronic Arts.