[Capdist-auditions] CABARET - looking to fill the role of BOBBY

Stephen Sanborn stephensanbornphd at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 10:47:57 EDT 2021

For Immediate Release

Contact:  Stephen Sanborn, The Two Of Us Productions

               (office) 518-329-6293     (cell) 518-610-2895

Live & In-Person - CABARET, THE MUSICAL DRAMA - The Two Of Us Productions

COPAKE, NY --The Two Of Us Productions, the award winning theater company
based in Columbia County NY, is pleased to announce the return of Live
In-Person theater & music!  We are presenting, live and in-person, the
Broadway classic Cabaret, The Musical Drama with full orchestra.

We are looking to fill the role of BOBBY.  BOBBY can be a fluid-gender role
so we open to possibilities.  If you are interested please call or write the
director Stephen Sanborn (518) 329-6293 or StephenSanbornPhD at gmail.com
<mailto:StephenSanbornPhD at gmail.com> .