[Capdist-auditions] Actors wanted for local PSA

Pigliavento, Sherry SPigliavento at wnyt.com
Fri Dec 10 14:31:18 EST 2021

A local TV station is producing a themed PSA to encourage people to drive safe and call a ride if out with friends.

We are seeking the following for a shoot, scheduled on Dec14th, 11-2pm

4 Adults, age range 30-40. Each person will have several short lines and reaction shots on camera. You will be fed lines to repeat, so no script memorization will be required, but must take direction well, and bring a light semi playful touch to their performance.

10 to 15 Background extras. There will be no lines for these people, but they will be on camera and set around the location, around tables, playing pool, and on camera for color and movement. All ages and genders good as long as they are legal drinking age.

The shoot is on December 14th, from 11am until around 1:30 pm, in the Albany Rensselaer area, near the Rensselaer Train Station. Your own clothing is perfect, we want the feeling of people at a local neighborhood bar. Full details will be given to those selected.

This is a PSA being done at cost, so we are looking for people who are interested in doing this for exposure and resume material. Free digital copies of the completed spots will be provided to all participants who request them, in consideration for their time and efforts, as well as references for any future work, and your submissions and head shots will be cataloged for possible use in future commercial production. )

Please submit a nice head shot (no need for a professionally shot one if you do not have one available, a good selfie will do!) Along with your name and contact information to clovelock at wnyt.com.

This is a good opportunity for some on camera experience, and just fun for those as background extras!